That's Kate Bachelder, assistant editorial features editor of the Wall Street Journal.
She wrote an important piece today in the Journal, in which she lists the Top 10 superstitions, or myths, of the Liberal establishment, all of which are important to remember in these final days of the 2014 campaigning.
Herewith the list, which will serve as today's quote:
(1) Spending more money improves education.
(2) Government spending stimulates the economy.
(3) Republican candidates always have a big spending advantage over Democrats.
(4) Raising the minimum wage helps the poor.
(5) Global warming is causing increasingly violent weather.
(6) Genetically modified food is dangerous.
(7) Voter ID laws suppress minority turnout.
(8) Obamacare is gaining popularity.
(9) The Keystone XL pipeline would increase oil spills.
(10) Women are paid 77 cents on the dollar compared with men.Bachelder makes her compelling case for each of the above listed superstitions in her article, which you can read by clicking HERE. (subscription required)