Restoring the Sacred

Monday, March 13, 2017

Matt Walsh: 5 Ways Men Should Man up and Lead Their Families


Matt Walsh, writing today at The Blaze:
In writing about the “Day Without A Woman” protest earlier, I hit on a particular theme that sparked a fair amount of blow back, even from self-professed longtime readers. I said that the husbands of these left-wing feminist women, who decided to abandon their professional and family duties for the day in order to make some vaguely defined political statement, need to show some leadership in their households. Rather than submissively cooperating with his wife’s decision to put her feminism ahead of her family, a man should offer some guidance. I think I really upset people the most when I used the phrases “be a man” and “put your foot down.”
To read the whole piece, click on the link below.

http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/matt-walsh-5-ways-men-should-man-up-and-lead-their-families/