Synod 2015

Synod 2015
"“Non possumus!” I will not accept an obfuscated speech nor a skilfully masked back door to a profanation of the Sacrament of Marriage and Eucharist. Likewise, I will not accept a mockery of the Sixth Commandment of God. I prefer to be ridiculed and persecuted rather than to accept ambiguous texts and insincere methods. I prefer the crystalline “image of Christ the Truth, rather than the image of the fox ornamented with gemstones” (Saint Irenaeus), for “I know whom I have believed”, “Scio, Cui credidi!” (2 Tim 1: 12). (Bishop Athanasius Schneider on Synod 2015)

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Today's Rosary Rally, Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida

(Click to enlarge)

We had 45 attendees, including children, at our Rosary Rally at Our Lady Star of the Sea Church in Ponte Vedra Beach. The weather was beautiful, and Our Lady of Fatima was surely pleased.