Synod 2015

Synod 2015
"“Non possumus!” I will not accept an obfuscated speech nor a skilfully masked back door to a profanation of the Sacrament of Marriage and Eucharist. Likewise, I will not accept a mockery of the Sixth Commandment of God. I prefer to be ridiculed and persecuted rather than to accept ambiguous texts and insincere methods. I prefer the crystalline “image of Christ the Truth, rather than the image of the fox ornamented with gemstones” (Saint Irenaeus), for “I know whom I have believed”, “Scio, Cui credidi!” (2 Tim 1: 12). (Bishop Athanasius Schneider on Synod 2015)

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Fact Checking the White House

Fact Checking the White House: Congressmen Did Opt Out of Public Option -The Foundry

The Heritage Foundation is on top of the health care debate more than any other organization. The video in the above link discusses yet another, shall we say, misstatement by a White House official concerning health care reform. The spokesman is Linda Douglass. Remember her? She's the one who wanted you to report anything "fishy" you might have heard about Obamacare (from friends or neighbors) to her at the White House.

Shared via AddThis