Restoring the Sacred

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Patriot Post Update


The following is a Publisher's Note (emphasis added) from Mark Alexander at The Patriot Post, received via E-Mail at 5:02 PM, EDT. It refers to the post published here at 2:06 PM, EDT today, titled: Tea Party Terrorists?

Publisher's Note: Regarding my essay, Army Preps for Tea Party 'Terrorists,' I was contacted by senior command staff at Ft. Knox on the afternoon of the date of publication. There was a security exercise at Ft. Knox this week, but an officer in the security loop altered the scenario "in order to make it more realistic." Those alterations were described in my essay, exactly as they appeared. The command staff informed me that the alterations were not approved at the command level and that the individual who circulated the scenario through official channels will "receive appropriate counsel." I was assured that the Command staff would not have authorized such a scenario.




Bookmark and Share