Restoring the Sacred

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Green Czar was a Red


That's Van Jones, our new Green Czar, and here's a quote from Czar Jones, the man responsible for $60 BILLION of stimulus funds.

"I met all these young radical people of color -- I mean really radical, communists and anarchists. And it was, like, 'This is what I need to be a part of.' I spent the next ten years of my life working with a lot of those people I met in jail, trying to be a revolutionary. I was a rowdy nationalist on April 28th, and then the verdicts came down on April 29th. By August, I was a communist."

He said that in the wake of the Rodney King riots in 1992. He was a student at Yale Law School at the time; he graduated in 1993. We reap what we sow.

On July 28, 2009, Czar Jones was interviewed by Newsweek's Daniel Stone, and was asked the "gotcha" question: Why are we still without an objective definition of a green job? For his answer (or non-answer) to that and other questions, please read the interview. Here's a link:

http://www.newsweek.com/id/209073/page/1